Breathe in the scents of locally made craft spirits as you tour a distillery in the heart of Brooklyn. Enjoy an inside look at how whiskey is produced before sampling some of the goods for yourself!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Sample a variety of whiskeys—taste the full range of flavors and discover your personal preference
- Stroll around a local distillery and check out all the equipment needed to produce top-shelf whiskeys
- Learn about the history of distilling in America and the role New York played in it as a professional whiskey-maker gives you a behind-the-scenes look
- Distillery tour with guide
- Guests must be 21 or older with a valid ID
Tickets are non-refundable but can be rescheduled.
Mar 9, 2020
very informative and fun
Feb 24, 2020
The whole experience was great! Great booze, friendly your guide, and a great bar. Would go again.
Feb 18, 2020
My sister and I took my father to this as a belated little birthday gift. Honestly, we thought the tour could have been quite good but the problem was our tour guide gave a thirty minute general history lesson of the U.S., prohibition and distilleries before actually getting into how the bourbons were made at Kings County. It felt like the first part of our experience was essentially a waste. After that history lesson though the tour get much better and much more interesting. Really I wanted to hear about how the liquor was made, packaged, bottled, the flavors, etc. not about the history of alcohol in the U.S.
Meeting location:  299 Sands St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year