Explore Greenwich Village’s history of hauntings, serial killers and more on a walking tour focused on tales of mayhem and the metaphysical. Discover the spookiest spots in The Village, with scares around every corner.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Follow an informative guide on a 2-hour long walk through Greenwich Village, hearing grisly and gruesome tales of murders and ghosts
- Stop at between 13 and 18 locations, where you’ll delve deep into the history of the people and places behind some of the neighborhood’s most infamous tales
- Hear tales of the Real Boston Strangler, the Ghosts of the Triangle Fire, Ye Waverly Inn, Death, and the Draft Riots, and the Celebrity Death Site
- Piece together the eerie tales through access to exclusive historical photographs, and receive a list of sources on the stories shared at the end of the tour
- 2 hour guided haunted tour of Greenwich Village
- Booklet of scary story sources
- Tour includes adult-oriented subject matter, which may be too frightening for young children.
- Wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
Tours are rain or shine. Tour may be cancelled if less than four guests sign up.
Aug 27, 2019
We really enjoyed the tour. There were a lot more stories and sites than we expected. The stories were told well and it was the first tour for our guide. Both tour guides answered all of our questions throughout the tour and were able to share more information about the facts we asked about. They also provided pictures during the story-telling to liven it up. Our guides were very respectful of the neighbourhoods and considerate of our safety along the streets. We definitely recommend this tour.
Aug 20, 2018
Our tour guide Ellen was very engaging and fun..The tour was very educational..I have lived in NY for 63 years and my family and I saw streets that I never knew existed
Jun 12, 2018
It was a good tour and I liked how small the group was, but it didn’t feel very personal. I felt like the tour guide was solely following a script that they were not meant to stray from. For the price I paid for the tour, I was not impressed.
Meeting location:  25 Washington Square W
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year