Sail over the calm waters of the sound in search of a big catch and reel in dinner as you enjoy some well-deserved relaxation during this all-inclusive adventure
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise over the shimmering waters of the Long Island Sound in search of the perfect catch with an all-day fishing charter
- Cast away for hours of fun reeling in fish that can range from striped bass, bluefish, fluke and other seasonal fish off the North Shore of Queens
- Leave the logistics to the pros, who provide all the rods and bait, then take you to where the fish are biting
- Fishing rod, tackle and bait
- Fishing trip
- No fishing license is required.
- Dress according to weather conditions.
- Feel free to bring your own beverages and food. You may bring your own personal cooler, keeping in mind that space on the boat is limited.
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- No pets allowed
Nov 17, 2022
Nov 9, 2022
I feel as though I could have had a better experience had I as a disabled individual would have known in advance that patrons must walk a long walk in order to get to the boat. I think it's necessary to let your customers know so they can be readily informed. It is a courtesy. Once I was on the boat and began the experience it made me feel neither overly satisfied or horribly dissatisfied. I must say that the mate Nikki was very attentive not to me per se but to all of the customers which is definitely something that is important in a customer service business. The younger mate seem to be unattentive and more engrossed in socializing and speaking with the captain then mingling with customers. The captain was very helpful as he kindly gave tips on how to catch the species of fish we were targeting. He did his best to put us on the fish even if the fish didn't want to cooperate on opposite sides of the boat. The craft itself was perfect size for the amount of people who came out anymore than that would definitely been a crowd and uncomfortable. I was totally unsatisfied with the condition of the bait that was given. We use clams that was provided by the boat they had been salted down horribly to the point that they were mushy and discolored and some portions did not hold to the hook. There has to be a better way to present your bait for customers. Fresh bait is essential for a five-star rating.
Oct 17, 2022
Oct 14, 2022
Had a great day fishing up
Sep 29, 2022
Arthur and I had a great time with Captain Mike, Nick, and Andy. They gave Arthur (8 years old) a LOT of extra attention and we caught tons of fish. These guys know the spots! We can’t wait to go again. I left extra tip because they charge less for kids, but we all know kids need extra help and they gave us that help and more. Highly recommended. Also wear a hat that won’t blow off you’re head.
Sep 27, 2022
Sep 5, 2022
Sep 5, 2022
Sep 5, 2022
Aug 22, 2022
Meeting location:  1 Worlds Fair Marina
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year