- Get some exercise and fresh air as you explore Central Park on bike, stopping along your journey to take photos of the park’s must-see sites
- Enjoy a tour that is perfect for families and anyone else who wants to see as much of Central Park as possible in a short period of time
- Work your pedaling muscles as you take in the iconic views around you
- Central Park bike tour
- Friendly guide
- Top quality Trek and Giant bicycles are provided with your tour
- Tandem bikes (for two-riders) may be substituted for two-bikes
- You will meet at our store at 203 W. 58th St. NY, NY 10019
- From there, you will walk your bike one block (no riding in car traffic!) to the entrance of the park
- Our guide will give you instructions and a safety briefing, and then you’re on your way
There are no refunds for the Central Park walking tour however you may reschedule due to inclement weather or NYC emergency; or receive a 12-month credit.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
Bike Rent NYC's Brooklyn Bridge Tour is our tour with the best views. We offer this tour once daily at 1 PM. You will meet at our store at 145 Nassau Street NY, NY 10038, near City Hall and the Brooklyn Bridget. From our store, you will be given a safety briefing by our guide and then you will go one block to the Brooklyn Bridget Walk entrance. This path goes through the middle of the bridge, and you are elevated above the car traffic below. All along the bridget are some of the most iconic photo opportunities and views in the world. The bird's eye views of Manhattan, the East River, the Statue of Liberty, and downtown Brooklyn will be an experience you won't forget! Once over the bridge in Brooklyn, the tour continues along the waterfront in the Brooklyn Bridge Park, and then back over the Bridget again. This tour takes approximately 2 hours.