Focusing on exceptional galleries and graffiti, this tour explores how Brooklyn has been molded by both its “official” and unauthorized art.
- Customizable 3-5-hour private guided group tour (by car and subway) exploring Brooklyn’s art scene
- Professional tour guide with in-depth local knowledge
- Entertaining and educational narration about the art districts that have helped transform New York
- Touring Bushwick, Williamsburg, Red Hook, DUMBO, and Bed-Stuy to view street art
- Stops at an art gallery, a local distiller for whiskey sampling, a coffee house, and a local beef jerky maker
Tour length is dependent upon number of neighborhoods and galleries visited. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Meals may be arranged at an extra cost.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below