Once the nation’s brewing capital, Brooklyn sets the scene on this intriguing private ride exploring the remains of its historic breweries.
Best Price Guaranteed
- 4 hour private guided group bike tour through Brooklyn’s historic brewing districts
- Bike ride through Williamsburg, East Williamsburg, and Bushwick
- Stops at former brewery buildings, Matt Torrey’s Bar, and the Evergreens Cemetery
- Sights including German churches, banks, and social halls
- Professional tour guide with in-depth local knowledge
- Entertaining, educational narration with historical photographs
Participants must come with their own bike and helmet. Wear comfortable biking shoes and clothing. Meals may be arranged at an extra cost.
Meeting location:  462 Marlborough Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year