See more of Broadway’s musical legacy, discovering renowned theaters and sites, while gaining backstage insights into the actor’s routine during a guided stroll through South Times Square
- Immerse in musical theatre origins and Broadway history during a NYC stroll
- Explore South Times Square with an interactive guide unveiling its vibrancy
- Engage in show tune singing and discussions about iconic performers
- Tour theaters from West 41st to West 46th, including Broadway, Gershwin, and Ambassador, while discovering Off Broadway insights
- Guided tour of Broadway
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- The tour does not enter into any of the Equity theaters due to union restrictions.
If you are a no show, you may re-book a tour within 30 days after original tour date, however no refunds. In the event of extreme weather or any other condition that causes cancellation, the tour will be rescheduled.