Witness the world of a Broadway actor on a musical theatre tour, exploring famed locations like Shubert Alley and Sardi’s Restaurant, walking from West 41st to West 50th Street
- Discover the origins of musical theatre and the history of Broadway on a three-hour walking tour through Times Square
- Walk past famous theatres and hear backstage stories for an informative look at this lively area
- Learn about Broadway stars, ranging from Vaudeville up to the present day, as you perform famous show tunes with your tour guide
- Stop and chat at the George M. Cohan Statue, the Gershwin Theatre lobby, Sardi’s Restaurant, Shubert Alley and the Broadway Souvenir Store
- Walking tour through Broadway’s theatre districts
- Fun and friendly tour guide
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- The tour does not enter into any of the Equity theatres due to union restrictions.
If you are a no show, you may re-book a tour within 30 days after original tour date, however no refunds. In the event of extreme weather or any other condition that causes cancellation, the tour will be rescheduled.