Tour the exciting and evolving Audubon Mural Project, the goal of which is to paint murals of over 300 climate-threatened birds in the northern Manhattan neighborhood where John James Audubon lived.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- See a wide variety of murals!
- Learn about the inspiration for this amazing project, the artists who are participating in it, and the plans for its future
- Visit John James Audubon’s impressive gravesite in the Trinity Church Cemetery.
- Go on a great tour for those who are interested in birds or in public art or in climate change
- Go on a tour of an interesting and attractive neighborhood in a part of Harlem that most visitors to NYC do not get to
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will stop at least 30 murals, giving information about each of them and the artists who created them.
- Guide will also present general information about the Audubon Mural Project’s origins and future.
- Most important is sturdy and comfortable footwear. If the weather is cold, please be sure to wear/bring warm enough clothing, including a hat and gloves. Binoculars are an asset for seeing high murals on the sides of buildings.
- This tour does not accommodate pets.
Full refund if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance.
Sep 28, 2021
Leigh conducted a very professional and informative tour. She dialogued with us and really made the tour fun. Would definitely recommend.
Meeting location:  3570 Broadway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year