Tour the exciting and evolving Audubon Mural Project, the goal of which is to paint murals of over 300 climate-threatened birds in the northern Manhattan neighborhood where John James Audubon lived.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- See a wide variety of murals!
- Learn about the inspiration for this amazing project, the artists who are participating in it, and the plans for its future
- Visit John James Audubon’s impressive gravesite in the Trinity Church Cemetery.
- Go on a great tour for those who are interested in birds or in public art or in climate change
- Go on a tour of an interesting and attractive neighborhood in a part of Harlem that most visitors to NYC do not get to
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will stop at least 30 murals, giving information about each of them and the artists who created them.
- Guide will also present general information about the Audubon Mural Project’s origins and future.
- Most important is sturdy and comfortable footwear. If the weather is cold, please be sure to wear/bring warm enough clothing, including a hat and gloves. Binoculars are an asset for seeing high murals on the sides of buildings.
- This tour does not accommodate pets.
Full refund if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance.
Jun 27, 2022
Apr 24, 2022
Nov 23, 2021
We had a wonderful tour with Leigh! She is very knowledgeable and insightful. She pointed out not just the mural paintings but also the neighborhood sites and architecture. I highly recommend this tour!
Sep 28, 2021
Leigh conducted a very professional and informative tour. She dialogued with us and really made the tour fun. Would definitely recommend.
Sep 18, 2021
Sep 8, 2021
Jun 28, 2021
Feb 1, 2021
Dec 3, 2019
Mar 19, 2019
Meeting location:  3570 Broadway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year