Take a tour of Arthur Avenue, the Bronx's Little Italy neighborhood. Visit a dozen Italian food shops to taste breads, pastries, cheeses and more, plus meet the artisans behind the counter.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend over two hours sampling the tastiest of Little Italy in the Bronx for a filling experience in this classic neighborhood
- Head to Vincent’s Meat Market, named one of the 10 best butcher shops in New York City, to meet the man behind the magic
- Sample scamorza, parmigiano reggiano, and a decadent truffle cheese at Calandra’s, plus the house-made mozzarella and ricotta cheese, the most authentic you’ll find outside Italy
- Take a stroll through the enormous Arthur Avenue Retail Market to sort through high-quality pastas, flours, cookies, and canned tomatoes imported from Italy
- Look up at the “sausage chandelier” at Calabria Pork Store and sample their house-cured pork products.
- Taste pistachio dipped cannoli at Caffé and Gelato, then visit Addeo’s bakery for a taste of addictive “cheegola” bread
- Tastings of bread, cheese, pastry, and salumi equivalent to a medium-sized lunch
- 2.5 hour guided tour
- Vegetarians can be accommodated, but vegan and gluten-free guests will unfortunately not be able to enjoy the full scope of available tastings. Please make a note of any allergies we should know about. Please note that in some destinations there may be limited or no options for dietary needs.
- Some destinations may be challenging for those with wheelchairs or other assistive devices.
Full refund within 48 hours of the date of your reservation.
Nov 3, 2019
I loved this tour--one of the best I've ever experienced! Everything about it was wonderful--from our tour guide who was very knowledgeable, smart, and funny--to all the samples we had in breads, cheeses, and more. It was a treat in every way. It began with a delicious cannoli and ended with a fabulous slice of pizza. It was wonderfully paced and I recommend this tour to anyone. I give it my highest recommendation! Thanks!
Jul 31, 2019
My husband and I loved the tour! All of the tastings were delicious and our tour guide was amazing! We learned a lot about the history of the neighborhood. We will definitely be back!
Jul 26, 2019
It was a great walking tour for someone that has not been to the Bronx.
Meeting location:  2344 Arthur Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year