New York City High Line Photo Tour
Grab your camera to tour the High Line, one of Manhattan’s hottest destinations. See spectacular views and vivid details of the West Side of Manhattan as you snap stunning photos.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy breathtaking vistas of the Hudson River from the elevated platform of the High Line
- Glance inland as you walk among a vast range of wild self-seeding plants, focusing on the urban architecture New York City is known for
- Learn about the history of the High Line as you discuss photography, composition and technique with your guide
- Discover how this old elevated rail line became a public park driven by urban revitalization with art galleries, high-tech companies and more popping up
- Learn the history of Chelsea and beyond from the top of the High Line as you hone your photographic skills
- Photography tour
This tour is approximately two hours and a mile and a half in length. Walking shoes are highly recommended. All types of cameras are welcome. Some but limited personal attention will be given.
In the summer this tour takes place rain or shine. You can cancel up 12 hours before the tour. If rain is in the forecast please come prepare with rain gear to keep your camera and yourself dry. Some of the best photos are taken right before, during and after a shower. Some days though are a total wash out. In this case, it will be up to operator's discretion then to cancel at the start of the tour.