Moonlight Canoe Tour on Louisiana's Cane Bayou
Take a vivid paddling tour by canoe under moonlight through the wetlands of Lake Pontchartrain, as expert guides leads you through the bayou at twilight.
What You Will Do
- Take a 3 hour canoe tour through the diverse ecosystems of Lake Pontchartrain
- Awaken the senses by enjoying the sunset as you paddle back during twilight, using the moonlight as your guide
- Pass Native American land markings
- Receive a brief paddling lesson and begin the journey down the bayou as expert guides discuss Louisiana's bayous, swamps and wetland ecosystem
- Discover wildlife, including ibises, egrets, herons, eagles, alligators, turtles and possibly osprey
- 3 hour canoe tour, including canoe rental and paddling equipment
- Brief paddling and safety lesson
- Professional and knowledgeable guides
- Waterproof cases for phones or compact cameras
- Drinking water, rain gear and bug spray as needed
Wear comfortable, active clothing and shoes that can get wet. We highly recommend sunscreen, a hat in warmer months and a sense of adventure.
Tours cancelled due to weather are given a 100% refund. Tours cancelled by customers 24 hours prior to the tour meeting time a 100% refund will be given. Tours cancelled by customers within 24 hours of the tour meeting time only a 50% refunded will be given. No call/no shows by the departure time of the tour will not be given a refund.