- 24 Ratings
Guided Haunted Cemetery Tour in the French Quarter
Take a two hour walking tour through one of the oldest and spookiest cemeteries in the U.S! Learn about New Orleans' darker history, hauntings, voodoo, hoodoo and societal tombs.
What You Will Do
- Walk through the haunted French Quarter and learn about its scary undead
- Knowledgable and theatrically trained guides will discuss everything from ghosts to vampires, voodoo, hoodoo, funeral practices and the early history of the city's first burials
- Visit the mysterious St. Louis Cemetery, home of the tombs of Marie Laveau, Nicolas Cage and Homer Plessy
- Get a look at the filming location of Easy Rider, a source of controversy with the nearby church
- 2 hour guided walking cemetery tour in the French Quarter
- Knowledgeable and theatrical guide that explains the spooky history as you travel through the St. Louis Cemetery
Wear comfortable shoes.
Please provide 24 hour notice required for cancellation. Please note you may use your ticket for any other tour should you miss this one.
- 24 Ratings
We really enjoyed our tour and our tour guide but the email we received gave us the wrong address and we missed the first 15 of the tour because we had to run to catch up with the rest of the group.
Didn't spend enough time exploring vampire side of city history
Our tour guide was fantastic!!! We had an amazing time. One of the best parts of our trip to New Orleans
Tour recommended by local as best overall. Did not disappoint. Tour guide friendly, informative, and professional.
The night tour of the French Quarter was quite unique. I liked that it was a small group tour so it was more personal for those of us in the group. Lots of history and great information provided to us by our tour guide. While on the tour a big thunderstorm broke out which added to the ambiance of touring through the different neighbourhoods learning about ghosts, vampires, witches, etc.
Because our tour guide was awesome. (The giant leprechaun). Best 3 hours we spent in New Orleans.
We had an awesome tour guide! He was funny and he answered all our questions. He even recommended a restaurant to us when we told we were going to look for somewhere to have dinner.