French Quarter & Cemetery Tour in New Orleans
Explore the history and legends of New Orleans's historic heart. Learn about local cuisine, cocktails, culture, architecture and the colorful characters who left their mark on the city.
What You Will Do
- Meet your guide at a convenient location in the French Quarter, which is home to many of the city’s most famous historic sites
- Begin with a visit to Jackson Square, the stately plaza that’s a perfect place to hear the story of the city’s founding as a French settlement
- Learn about the colorful characters, who left their mark on the city, such as the French pirate Jean Lafitte
- Exchange the bustle of Bourbon Street for the quiet of New Orleans's most famous ‘city of the dead’ at the nearby St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Explore the oldest and most well-known burial ground in town to see the final resting place of voodoo practitioner Marie Laveau
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Wear comfortable shoes, you may bring bottled water, dress according to the weather report, i.e. sweater, jacket, poncho, umbrella. Wheelchair accessible. Adult pricing applies to all travelers. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
If you cancel at least seven day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.