- 5 Ratings
Early Bird French Quarter Walking Tour
Wake up to delectable beignets and cafe au lait in true New Orleans tradition, with this Early Bird tour of the famous French Quarter. Enjoy a walk through one of New Orleans' most charming neighborhoods before the crowds arrive!
What You Will Do
- Partake in a unique New Orleans experience with this two hour tour of its French Quarter
- Learn all about the historic Vieux Carré of New Orleans and enjoy a breakfast of three scrumptious homemade beignets and coffee or juice
- Walk its streets and see is stories come alive as your guide takes your through the oldest section of the city and points out distinguished architecture and landmarks
- A guided two hour walking tour of the French Quarter
- One order of three beignets, Cafe au Lait, Regular Coffee, OJ or Chocolate Milk
This is a walking tour and sidewalk terrain is often uneven; wearing comfortable shoes is recommended.
- 5 Ratings
We had a great tour with Suzy. She was very knowledgable about the history of New Orleans and we loved her enthusiasm for the people and the homes in the area. Everyone really loved the ghost stories thrown in as well. The tickets for Cafe Du Monde and the coffee and beignets were great. We could not believe how many beignets came with each coupon!