Culinary & Cocktails Tour in New Orleans
Taste your way through New Orleans' history on a tour of historic landmarks and eclectic Creole buildings. Hear stories of strife and warfare featuring settlers, infiltrators, and pirates.
What You Will Do
- Head through Jackson Square for an in-depth account of the beginning of the French settlement to the Spanish takeover to the Battle of New Orleans
- Explore the French Quarter to discover the history of Creoles and delicious ethnic foods in New Orleans
- Check out world-famous Bourbon Street where you hear firsthand stories of how your guide entertained and operated nightclubs and restaurants for 25 years
- Make a stop at two very well established French Quarter restaurants where you will be treated to authentic crafted drinks by real New Orleans mixologist
- Visit the oldest cemetery in New Orleans, St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, which is full of famous citizens of the Big Easy
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Wear comfortable shoes, you can bring bottled water, dress according to the weather report, i.e. sweater, jacket, poncho, umbrella. Wheelchair accessible. Adult pricing applies to all travelers. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
If you cancel at least seven day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- 1 Rating