Cruisers and Kayaks Adventure
Cruise through several neighborhoods by pedals and paddles. Start in the Marigny by bike and cycle to the Faubourg St. John, where you'll then jump on a kayak, and paddle down Bayou St. John! Combine two fun sports and explore all that New Orleans has to offer for the day.
What You Will Do
- In one day you'll experience two of New Orleans' best and favorite sports - cycling and kayaking
- Explore several unique and historic neighborhoods
- Get an additional four hours to explore New Orleans by bike with your own map and itinerary
- Stable, comfortable sit-inside Jackson kayak and paddle
- Life vest
- Dry bag for your water-sensitive items
- Comfy cruiser bicycles with a basket, helmet, lock and bike-friendly city map
Please wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and bring water and a snack. You should wear comfortable, mobile clothes. Flip-flops are a bad idea when cycling.
You’ll receive a 100% refund for cancellations made with 2 days advance notice, 75% within 48 hours, and only 50% within 24 hours.
- 15 Ratings
We had lots of fun and learned a lot! Our guides were awesome!