- Take part in a 1920’s-focused cocktail tour that includes Prohibition history and the history of classic cocktails
- Explore one of New Orleans’ most famous and legendary restaurants
- Learn the story of how the career of one of the greatest writers of the 20th Century began in New Orleans’ French Quarter
- Enjoy the fascinating history of an infamous spirit that was banned in the United States for 95 years before becoming legal again, mostly by the efforts of a New Orleans scientist
- Revel in a small, intimate tour group and your guide of 30 years tourism experience
- Guided history and cocktail tour
- One alcoholic beverage, if chosen while booking (21+ years old only!)
Wear comfortable, protective shoes. It’s also warm (and can be downright hot) in the summer months, so hats, umbrellas, sunblock, water and light clothing are recommended. In the winter months, however, it can be chilly. Dress warmly if necessary.
You must be 21 years old or older to drink alcoholic beverages.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of your tour departure time. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance of your tour departure time and No-Shows are not refunded. Tour runs rain or shine.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below