- Tour the Garden District’s unique blend of architecture, celebrity homes, famous restaurants, and a city owned cemetery.
- Glimpse into the lifestyle of 19th-century America in a small group walking tour setting
- Learn about above ground burial customs and other culturally significant practices unique to New Orleans
- Nearly a two hour tour with a knowledgeable tour guide
-Visit a historic, above ground cemetery
- See celebrity homes such as Sandra Bullock, Anne Rice, and John Goodman
Please bring comfortable walking shoes and arrive at the meeting place 15 minutes before departure time. It is highly recommended that you bring water, especially during summer hours.
Rescheduling is our primary policy, if unable to reschedule, a refund will be issued, you must call or email prior to start of tour to qualify for a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Strange Side Tour of the French Quarter in New Orleans
Hear sinister tales of voodoo and vandals on a guided tour of New Orleans' oldest and most famous neighborhood, the French Quarter. Learn about the city's unique culture, as well as its bizarre history and famous events from a local legend.