Lace up your walking shoes for a sight-filled tour of classic New Orleans neighborhoods with a Creole flair, starting in the French Quarter, then Esplanade Ave and into the Marigny.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Soak in the ambience of one of New Orleans’ earliest Creole suburbs
- Get a feel for the Big Easy on a tour that gives you a inside look at lesser-known neighborhoods loved by locals
- Stroll down Esplanade Avenue, a street dating back to the 19th century that was an important commercial route for trade
- Check out Faubourg Marigny, which has emerged as a center for live music and delicious restaurants in the last few decades
- Meet up with a friendly guide, who shows you around must-see spots and answers any questions you may have
- Ninety minute guided tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year