- Head out on a custom-built and comfortable electric bike that takes you through the past and present of New Orleans
- Ride through the French Quarter, the historical heart of the Crescent City, to visit famous landmarks that tell the true tale of the city
- Visit the original Creole Faubourg Marigny to see how the city grew and the reasons behind this neighborhood’s divisions and unique personalities
- Experience local culture as you dash across City Park and down the historic Esplanade Ave to see the mansions of the Creole gentry
- Cruise through the incredible historic neighborhood of Treme, then pass by Armstrong Park on your way to Congo Square
- Bike, helmet, and bottled water
- 2.5-hour guided bike tour
- Photo stops
Tours run rain or shine. Ponchos are provided in the rain. Must be 16 years or older to participate. Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Full refund for cancellations made 48 hours prior to the tour. No refund for cancellations made within a 24 hour period. In the event a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, such as thunderstorms and lightning, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below