Embark on a four-hour, fully narrated van tour to take in the most iconic sights of old New Orleans. Learn all about the city's history, plus what caused Hurricane Katrina's devastation here.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Participate in a guided history tour of New Orleans that focuses on the impact of Hurricane Katrina
- Drive by landmarks in a comfy tour van, and see sights including old Creole city, Jackson Square, and Cafe Du Monde
- Have fun on a walking tour through the legendary St. Louis Cemetery #3 found on Esplanade Avenue
- Head through Bayou St. John, witnessing the iconic 1700s raised houses and learning about their unique architectural design
- Four hour guided history tour
Aug 6, 2017
The trip was very interesting and we saw the beauty and history of New Orleans. Our guide, Gene Reyes was very knowledgeable and passionate about his city. Great trip!!!!
Apr 3, 2017
Our tour guide was knowledgeable but his delivery was uninspiring so the tour was a bit boring
Meeting location:  Canal St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year