- See New Orleans on a custom electric bike that lets you decide how much you want to pedal, making your tour comfortable and fun
- Visit neighborhoods and areas most tourists never see for an up-close look at the streets, bike paths and greenways of New Orleans
- Head uptown to Gallier Hall where you will learn the rich history of this multi-cultural city
- Cruise through the Garden District and around beautiful Antebellum mansions, then ride down famous Saint Charles Avenue
- Get a feel for college life in the Crescent City as you bike through Tulane and Loyola Universities
- Stop at a famous po-boy spot to order up a New Orleans staple and to fuel up for even more fun
- Head across town to Bayou Saint John and buzz around City Park, a former plantation, with beautiful southern live oaks
- Bike, helmet, and bottled water
- 3-hour guided bike tour
Tours run rain or shine and ponchos are provided. Must be 16 years or older to participate. Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Full refund for cancellations made 48 hours prior to the tour. No refund for cancellations within a 24 hour period. In the event a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather (thunderstorms and lightning), you will be contacted as soon as possible.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below