Explore New Orleans on a unique tour that takes you to the filming locations of popular films. Experience movie magic and the French-flavored beauty of the city as you learn about the Big Easy's role in movie history.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Go on a fun-filled tour that lets you in on the secrets of film production and teaches you the role Hollywood plays in New Orleans
- Visit over 30 different landmarks in the Big Easy that have featured prominently in popular movies, including Interview With a Vampire and 21 Jump Street
- Dive into the city’s colorful history while you get an insider’s look at how movies are filmed
- Explore the city in an air-conditioned van where you enjoy classic movie clips in-between stops
- 2-hour guided movie tour
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
Please arrive 15 minutes early.
No-shows are not refunded. If operator cancels the event, guests may reschedule or receive credit for a future event.
Nov 15, 2019
Great Tour..a lot of interaction and very knowledgeable.
Nov 13, 2019
Really hoped to see a celebrity or actual filming. Just a suggestion, you should have a souvenir shop for tourists to obtain movie memorabilia.
Jun 27, 2019
This is our second tour with Jonathan & we love it! Was hoping to see something/someone from “Bill & Ted 3” but it wasn’t in the cards. For that particular day, anyway. See you soon Jonathan!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year