- Paddle through historically significant waterways of New Orleans as you see your surroundings transform from late-18th-century homes to post-modern mansions
- Learn about the urban and natural settings from an expert guide, and come away with a well-rounded understanding of New Orleans history, culture and ecology
- Learn basic and intermediate kayaking techniques that you can use every time you hit the water in a kayak
- Stable and comfortable sit-inside Jackson kayak and paddle
- Life vest
- Dry bag for water sensitive items
- Narrated tour and guide
Please bring sun-protective gear including a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Wear active clothes and dress in layers.
You’ll receive a 100% refund for cancellations made with 2 days advance notice, 75% refund within 48 hours, and only 50% refund within 24 hours.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Cruisers and Kayaks Adventure
Cruise through several neighborhoods by pedals and paddles. Start in the Marigny by bike and cycle to the Faubourg St. John, where you'll then jump on a kayak, and paddle down Bayou St. John! Combine two fun sports and explore all that New Orleans has to offer for the day.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins - 8hrs