Walk around one of the oldest communities in the United States, the historic Vieux Carré, and immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of New Orleans' famed French Quarter.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on an engaging walking tour conducted by city licensed guides, and take a glimpse at the lifestyles of nineteenth century residents of New Orleans
- Enjoy a handpicked blend of history, architecture, and folklore unique to the French Quarter
- Support the Louisiana State Museum as proceeds from the walking tour aid in the preservation of New Orleans’ history
- Guided walking tour
- Informative and local guide
- Admission ticket to the 1850 House Museum
Tours happen rain or shine. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress weather appropriate.
Tours are rain or shine…
Feb 17, 2020
Yesterday, we toured the French quarter with the Friends of Cabildo and it was amazing. I was with my Family who is French. Our guide (Shelly) was extremely kind, knowledgeable and patient. She was pausing whenever it was needed to translate. We absolutely loved it and strongly recommend touring the "vieux carré"with the Friends of the Cabildo.
Jan 28, 2020
I had a private tour because no one else showed, probably because the majority of tourists dont know this option. Randy the volunteer guide was incredibly competent, knew something about everything and not only about New Orleans! Highly recommend it.
Mar 29, 2019
Meeting location:  701 Chartres St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year