Put your beliefs to the test with a tour that will make you question what you thought you knew about John F. Kennedy's assassination. Walk through New Orleans exploring the alluring trail his assassin left behind.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head down to the Big Easy for a fascinating tour that tells a different tale of one of America’s darkest moments
- Learn all about the life of Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans—where he stayed, what he did and what his life was like
- Listen along as your expert guide paints a vivid timeline of events, while incorporating photographs and other documentary evidence to make a convincing case
- Take a bite out of New Orleans on this walking tour that lets you get a feel for the culture and ambience of the city
- A walking tour of New Orleans
- An expert to show you around
- A history lesson centered on Lee Harvey Oswald
Wear appropriate clothing.
Meeting location:  544 Camp St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year