This tour is designed for the visitor who wants to see a combination of nature and the city in one day. The first segment of the tour takes you on a 50 mile tour throughout the city visiting historic neighborhoods and sites. Part two offers an up-close view of a Louisiana swamp with alligators, turtles, swamp birds and other creatures. The boat’s captain will be your pilot and guide, introducing you to the swamp and wildlife that lives just 30 minutes from New Orleans.
- Visit New Orleans’ beautiful nature and city all in one day
- 50-mile tour through the city visiting historic neighborhoods
- Up-close view of a Louisiana Swamp
- Alligators, Turtles, Swamp Birds, and other creatures will be seen on the tour!
- Licensed and Insured Tour Guide, Transportation and Admission to the Swamp Tour
- This tour is for a group of people
- The cost of lunch is not included in the tour fee
- 7 Day Cancellation Policy
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
French Quarter Walking and Citywide Driving Tours Combined in New Orleans
This tour combines our two favorite tours…at a great value! The French Quarter Walking Tour is a 3 hour walking tour of the French Quarter that includes a one-hour imbedded tour at the Historic New Orleans Collection. After a stop for lunch, we depart the Quarter for a 3 hour Citywide Driving Tour. We’ll see the New Orleans for locals and learn about the effects of Hurricane Katrina. A must see for visitors to get a sense for how people live and work in this great city.
The Citywide Driving and Plantation Tour of New Orleans
Another excellent value, this combo tour gives visitors an opportunity to see much of the City of New Orleans as well as venture out into the river road area and tour a plantation home. Highly recommended for visitors interested in connecting the history of New Orleans with old Southern Plantation culture.