This tour is designed for the visitor who wants to see a combination of nature and the city in one day. The first segment of the tour takes you on a 50 mile tour throughout the city visiting historic neighborhoods and sites. Part two offers an up-close view of a Louisiana swamp with alligators, turtles, swamp birds and other creatures. The boat’s captain will be your pilot and guide, introducing you to the swamp and wildlife that lives just 30 minutes from New Orleans.
- Visit New Orleans’ beautiful nature and city all in one day
- 50-mile tour through the city visiting historic neighborhoods
- Up-close view of a Louisiana Swamp
- Alligators, Turtles, Swamp Birds, and other creatures will be seen on the tour!
- Licensed and Insured Tour Guide, Transportation and Admission to the Swamp Tour
- This tour is for a group of people
- The cost of lunch is not included in the tour fee
- 7 Day Cancellation Policy