- Learn the inside story of authors, poets, movie stars, artists, and sports legends such as Anne Rice, John Goodman and Archie Manning, as you explore their neck of the woods on this lively tour.
- Enjoy the towering Southern Live Oak trees, magnificent Crepe Myrtles, and the stunning fairy-tale-esque Magnolias.
- Visit the oldest Municipal Cemetery in New Orleans, Lafayette #1 - the site of filming for many famous movies and TV shows including Interview with a Vampire and Double Jeopardy.
- Learn about the rich history of the area and how it fits into the overall story of New Orleans.
- An entertaining 2 hour guided tour led by our brilliant historians
- The walking distance for all tours is about one mile. This is taken at a leisurely pace and over the length of the tour.
- Our tours run, rain or shine! Bring an umbrella if the forecast looks wet!
Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice are not eligible for a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Ghost & Vampire Combo
New Orleans #1, Award Winning, Haunted Tour. Disease, disaster, sinister spirits and murder most foul: French Quarter Phantoms New Orleans Ghost & Vampire tour is spooky fun! Join us for historically accurate tales of local hauntings and vampire lore.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs
Tour of Tremé Neighborhood in New Orleans
Come explore the iconic Tremé neighborhood, known as the cultural heartbeat of New Orleans. Revel in New Orleans' Creole and Black history with its roots in Congo square and Storyville, and learn about the birthplace of Jazz greats such as Alphonse Picou and Trombone Shorty.