- Take a deep dive into New Orleans - a hot, humid and sometimes unforgiving place where in the dead of summer the air takes on the quality of a crayfish boil
- Experience the culture and history of the place where God and the Devil shook hands so the party could go on!
- Thrill at tales of the adventures of the faithful and the fallen alike—that made New Orleans forever unique
One of our hilarious historians will guide you through the best and the worst of New Orleans!
- We tour rain or shine. Should you anticipate inclement weather please bring along a poncho or umbrella.
- Please arrive 15 minute early to collect your tickets from the Saints & Sinners box office. The box office opens one hour prior to all scheduled tours. Come on inside and look to the back wall; it says TICKETS in neon above our door.
- We have buy-one-get-one-FREE Hurricanes during the hour before each tour time for our nighttime tour guests!
- Adults 17 and older only
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice are not eligible for a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Ghost & Vampire Combo
New Orleans #1, Award Winning, Haunted Tour. Disease, disaster, sinister spirits and murder most foul: French Quarter Phantoms New Orleans Ghost & Vampire tour is spooky fun! Join us for historically accurate tales of local hauntings and vampire lore.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs
Tour of Tremé Neighborhood in New Orleans
Come explore the iconic Tremé neighborhood, known as the cultural heartbeat of New Orleans. Revel in New Orleans' Creole and Black history with its roots in Congo square and Storyville, and learn about the birthplace of Jazz greats such as Alphonse Picou and Trombone Shorty.