Visiting antebellum plantations along the Mississippi River gives visitors to New Orleans a glimpse into the grace, grandeur and tragedy of early southern history. Your guide will give you an understanding of the economic and cultural worlds that built, not only Louisiana but so much of the United States we know today. Learn about industries such as oil, cotton, sugar, lumber, indigo and citrus and how they allowed Louisiana to become an import/export world power.
Duration:  7hrs - 8hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit Antebellum Plantations along the Mississippi River.
- Get a glimpse into the grace, grandeur, and tragedy of early southern history.
- Gain an understanding of the economic and cultural worlds that built so much fo the United States we know today.
- Learn about industries such as oil, cotton, sugar, lumber, indigo, and citrus.
- Licensed and Insured Tour Guide, Transportation and Admissions to Plantations.
- The cost of lunch is not included in the tour fee.
- This ticket covers one group of up to four people.
- Additional guests can be added.
Oct 18, 2021
We had a great day and really enjoyed the plantations we visited. Good view of the history and the homes.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year