Go back in time to discover New Orleans’ history on a van tour of two historical plantations before taking to the swamps on a fast and fun airboat - and a delicious Cajun lunch is included
- Begin your New Orleans adventure with a knowledgeable guide who will pick up your group for an immersive tour experience.
- Unveil the captivating Creole and Cajun history of the area, discovering how this vibrant culture still thrives in the present day
- Step into the past as you visit local plantations, gaining insight into the intriguing history of these remarkable estates
- Embark on an exhilarating airboat ride through the enchanting swamp, gliding effortlessly through marshes and secluded bayous adorned with moss-draped cypresses, and even have the opportunity to encounter and interact with fascinating wildlife
- Half-day tour with guide
- Two-hour airboat tour
- Our tour vans do not have lifts for wheelchairs or scooters. We can carry collapsable wheelchairs and walkers however and can accommodate those able to use a van seat.
Video Source: @toursbyisabelle
If you cancel more than 48 hours prior to your tour, you will receive a full refund. Should you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your tour, you will only be refunded 50% of your tour payment.