- Enjoy a fun and historical narration as you ride out of New Orleans, led by a professional driver-guide in a comfy 13-passenger van
- Cruise along Lake Pontchartrain, taking in the sights while learning about the history of the Antebellum South.
- Guided tours of two local plantation mansions with 2 very different types of architecture
- Explore the area’s sugarcane fields and plantation gardens, and hear tales on the history and culture of this pre-civil war era
- Half-day 6 hour guided tour
- Pick up and return from any centrally located hotel and B.&B.
- Entrance fees to visit 2 Plantation estates
- No food or drinks included, please eat prior to the tour or bring food and drinks with you.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
New Orleans Airboat Grand Tour
Go back in time, discovering New Orleans' history on an an all-day van tour to visit two local plantations before gliding through the swamp on a fast and fun airboat ride. Cajun lunch included. Learn all about the culture of the area while touring iconic sites around New Orleans.
Cajun Country Airboat Tour
Enjoy a fast, fun ride through the swamp. A professional Tour Guide narrates as you ride through a remote Louisiana swamp in Cajun Country for a thrilling high-speed ride onboard a small airboat, comfortably gliding over marshes and deep into secluded bayous. Alternate between speedy bursts and gentle cruising with numerous stops to get fantastic photo opportunities of native Louisiana wildlife and more.
New Orleans Plantation & Airboat Half-Day Tour
Get the best of both worlds while exploring New Orleans antebellum history and discovering Louisiana wild fauna & flora. Embark on a 5.5-hour van tour to visit an authentic Louisiana plantation and experience a fast and fun small airboat ride through Cajun bayous and swamps.
Duration:  5hrs 30mins
Whitney Plantation & St. Joseph Plantation Tour
Travel back in time to the Antebellum South on this fully narrated van tour, visiting two Louisiana Plantations. Explore Whitney Plantation and it's Museum of Slavery before taking a ride through sugar cane fields to St. Joseph Plantation—a working sugar cane plantation since 1877.