Lace up your walking shoes for a sight-filled tour of classic New Orleans neighborhoods with a Creole flair, starting in the French Quarter, then Esplanade Ave and into the Marigny.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Soak in the ambience of one of New Orleans’ earliest Creole suburbs
- Get a feel for the Big Easy on a tour that gives you a inside look at lesser-known neighborhoods loved by locals
- Stroll down Esplanade Avenue, a street dating back to the 19th century that was an important commercial route for trade
- Check out Faubourg Marigny, which has emerged as a center for live music and delicious restaurants in the last few decades
- Meet up with a friendly guide, who shows you around must-see spots and answers any questions you may have
- Ninety minute guided tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year