- Take part in a small group tour, cruising around New Orleans with a knowledgeable guide as your driver
- Embrace the French Quarter, checking out the architecture of local landmarks, including Jackson Square and St. Louis Cathedral
- Embark on a walking tour of the area’s legendary St. Louis Cemetery No. 3, seeing the tombs, mausoleums and crypts of iconic composers and artists that have been laid to rest here
- Tour of a local city estate, the mega Longue Vue Mansion, and the surrounding lush gardens
- Historical driving tour with guide
- Transportation in a 13 passenger van
- Entrance fee to Longue Vue Mansion to visit house and gardens there
- Walking tour of a cemetery
- Pick up and drop off at any centrally located New Orleans hotel or B&B
This tour is wheelchair accessible (if the wheelchair used is a completely collapsible one), and guests must be able to get in and out of the van, as a lift is not available. The small size of our vehicles allows us access to the narrow streets of old New Orleans, including navigating the French Quarter and Garden Districts, where large tour buses are not allowed access. No food or drinks included, but you will get to stop at City Park’s Cafe morning call for a chance to buy cafe au lait and beignets
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
New Orleans Plantation & Airboat Half-Day Tour
Get the best of both worlds while exploring New Orleans antebellum history and discovering Louisiana wild fauna & flora. Embark on a 5.5-hour van tour to visit an authentic Louisiana plantation and experience a fast and fun small airboat ride through Cajun bayous and swamps.
Duration:  5hrs 30mins
New Orleans Airboat Grand Tour
Go back in time, discovering New Orleans' history on an an all-day van tour to visit two local plantations before gliding through the swamp on a fast and fun airboat ride. Cajun lunch included. Learn all about the culture of the area while touring iconic sites around New Orleans.
Whitney Plantation & St. Joseph Plantation Tour
Travel back in time to the Antebellum South on this fully narrated van tour, visiting two Louisiana Plantations. Explore Whitney Plantation and it's Museum of Slavery before taking a ride through sugar cane fields to St. Joseph Plantation—a working sugar cane plantation since 1877.
Cajun Country Airboat Tour
Enjoy a fast, fun ride through the swamp. A professional Tour Guide narrates as you ride through a remote Louisiana swamp in Cajun Country for a thrilling high-speed ride onboard a small airboat, comfortably gliding over marshes and deep into secluded bayous. Alternate between speedy bursts and gentle cruising with numerous stops to get fantastic photo opportunities of native Louisiana wildlife and more.