- Hear the Music that New Orleans is famous for, everything from drumming in Congo Square, Traditional and Modern Jazz, Spirituals and so much more !
- Tour the Treme’ where many of our musicians and composers got their start and learn why this neighborhood has inspired so many
- Visit the most famous Laundromat in Rock n Roll History - J&M Recording Studios
- Enjoy the company of our friendly Local Historian / Master Story Teller, who loves to share our musical history.
- Walk through beautiful Armstrong Park and visit the Tomb of the Unknown Slave at St Augustine’s Church
- Savor a cup of local brew Coffee halfway through the tour at the Treme’ Coffeehouse
Friendly , knowledgeable tour guide. Hear historic music while walking then when we stop learn about the musicians, composers and their inspiration. Also learn the hidden meanings behind the lyrics of some of your favorite New Orleans songs!
Adults may purchase Buy One Get One Free Hurricanes in a free souvenir cup at our starting location inside The Voodoo Lounge (Yes you can bring it along on tour)
Wear comfortable shoes. Bring your Curiosity, Bring your Camera and Bring your Friends!
Wheel chair accessible, appropriate for all ages.
Adults eligible for Bogo Hurricane drinks in a Free Souvenir Cup at the start of the tour from The Voodoo Lounge
It is OK to bring an adult beverage along on tour in the plastic souvenir cup
One pet allowed per tour group, Please advise us at the time of booking if you are bringing your furry friend.
We do tour rain or shine.
We tour rain or shine. Should you anticipate inclement weather please bring along a poncho or umbrella. Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice are not eligible for a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Ghost & Vampire Combo
New Orleans #1, Award Winning, Haunted Tour. Disease, disaster, sinister spirits and murder most foul: French Quarter Phantoms New Orleans Ghost & Vampire tour is spooky fun! Join us for historically accurate tales of local hauntings and vampire lore.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs
Tour of Tremé Neighborhood in New Orleans
Come explore the iconic Tremé neighborhood, known as the cultural heartbeat of New Orleans. Revel in New Orleans' Creole and Black history with its roots in Congo square and Storyville, and learn about the birthplace of Jazz greats such as Alphonse Picou and Trombone Shorty.
Tremé (pronounced Tre-May) sits adjacent to the French Quarter and is the oldest African-American neighborhood in the United States. Tremé is a vibrant area steeped in music and culture. Come explore this iconic gem and revel in New Orleans Creole and Black history with its roots in Congo square and Storyville, the birthplace of such Jazz greats as Alphonse Picou and Trombone shorty.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs