Everything from Armstrong to Zydeco! Come listen and walk (or dance!) through one of the most musical neighbourhoods in New Orleans. Hear and learn about the great musical legends from then and now.
Duration:  1hr 45mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Undisputedly the birthplace of Jazz, New Orleans is one of the great musical gems of the world
- Listen as you walk from location to location and your tour guide plays you some of the best and most historically important music of our great city
- Once you get to a location learn about what you just heard as your tour guide places it and its performers into the greater musical and historical context of New Orleans and the U.S.
- Enjoy your walk through one of, if not the oldest, African-American neighborhoods in the United States, Treme
- 1hr 45min walking tour
- Live music and history
- There is a 10 minute “comfort break” at the halfway point
- Roughly 1 mile of walking
We tour rain or shine. Should you anticipate inclement weather please bring along a poncho or umbrella. Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice are not eligible for a refund.
Nov 8, 2021
Aug 3, 2021
Jun 22, 2021
Meeting location:  718 N Rampart St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year