History, Heritage & Haunts Walking Tour in New Orleans
Come hear the history and stories of our resident ghosts as you meander through the French Quarter, the most famous section of New Orleans
Duration: 2 hours
Cancellation: 1 day. Learn More
- The French Quarter is the original city here in New Orleans. Founded in 1718, it has seen its share of catastrophes and disasters, which leaves us with more than a few resident spirits, who remain within the walls they lived in, and wandering the streets they lived on
- We parade our crazy in the streets and talk about all the deep, dark secrets that make us bait for tabloids, and media frenzies that make us one of the most Haunted Cities in America
- Because our guides are locals with many generational ties to New Orleans, you won’t just hear the tired old ghost stories told by every tour company. You will hear rare stories from those whose ancestors lived them
- Knowledgable and licensed guides
- Bring water and wear comfortable shoes. We will walk about a mile by the end of the tour.
24 hours for full refund.