Explore Saint Louis Cemetery No.1 on a guided walking tour full of history and mystery. Check out centuries-old tombs as you learn about the residents who are buried here.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Wander through the historic Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1 on a two-hour guided tour back in time
- Discover the hype behind this popular New Orleans’ attraction, seeing ancient vaults that date back to the 18th century
- Head to plenty of well-known spots, including the tomb of Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau
- Listen to stories of the residents buried here and of their haunting history from someone with inside knowledge
- Two-hour guided walking tour
Nov 19, 2019
This tour was very enjoyable. Ernie is well versed on New Orleans and has much information to share. I prefer smaller groups when taking a tour and Ernie does limit the numbers in each group. I strongly recommend this tour to all. Thanks, Joan Hogan
Nov 7, 2019
Ernie was so informative and entertaining. Looking around at the other tour groups, Ernie was definitely the best. He made us laugh and kept us constantly updated. He knew so much about New Orleans! Will definitely go on a tour with Ernie again!
Oct 12, 2019
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Ernie was energic and very informed about the history of the city. Would recommend.
Meeting location:  425 Basin St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year