- Explore Cajun and Creole history and culture during a full-day guided tour in an air conditioned van
- Visit two different plantations, including Laura Plantation and Oak Alley Plantation, where you’ll enjoy a Cajun lunch
- Explore a local swamp by boat, cruising along the waters at a slow and steady pace
- Have the chance to hold a small gator, feed local catfish, or even get to see a nutria up close
- Full-day tour with professional tour guide
- Lunch at a Cajun Restaurant
- Entrance fees to two plantations: Oak Alley and Laura
- 90-minute boat ride
Please wear comfortable clothing and don’t forget your camera. Lunch will be served at Oak Alley Plantation. Please notify us of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Our vehicles can accommodate collapsible wheelchairs, but the person using them needs to be able to get in and out of the vehicle and the boat. We do not have a lift.
If you cancel more than 48 hours prior to your tour, you will receive a full refund. Should you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your tour, you will only be refunded 50% of your tour payment.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
New Orleans Plantation & Airboat Half-Day Tour
Get the best of both worlds while exploring New Orleans antebellum history and discovering Louisiana wild fauna & flora. Embark on a 5.5-hour van tour to visit an authentic Louisiana plantation and experience a fast and fun small airboat ride through Cajun bayous and swamps.
Duration:  5hrs 30mins
Cajun Country Airboat Tour
Enjoy a fast, fun ride through the swamp. A professional Tour Guide narrates as you ride through a remote Louisiana swamp in Cajun Country for a thrilling high-speed ride onboard a small airboat, comfortably gliding over marshes and deep into secluded bayous. Alternate between speedy bursts and gentle cruising with numerous stops to get fantastic photo opportunities of native Louisiana wildlife and more.
New Orleans Airboat Grand Tour
Go back in time, discovering New Orleans' history on an an all-day van tour to visit two local plantations before gliding through the swamp on a fast and fun airboat ride. Cajun lunch included. Learn all about the culture of the area while touring iconic sites around New Orleans.