French Quarter Tour: Ghosts, History, Murders
Step into the mystique of New Orleans’ French Quarter, where ghostly encounters, unexplained events, and the enchanting traditions of Louisiana Voodoo come alive!
Cancellation: 1 day. Learn More
- Discover the hotbed of ghosts and unexplained events in the French Quarter through its unconventional funeral traditions, eerie religious practices, and historic calamities!
- Explore the magic that weaves through every street of historic New Orleans with our Voodoo Queen, Marie Laveau, and the rich tradition of Louisiana Voodoo
- Delve into the darker and more mysterious pieces of life (and death) in New Orleans with our licensed tour guides, as they lead you on a spine-chilling journey through the most haunted places in the French Quarter and touch upon the city’s history and memory
- Please use the bathroom before tour starts.
- Each tour is roughly 2 hours long.
- Guests can expect to walk two miles.
- Reservations required.
- Please meet 15 minutes prior to start time.
434 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
At least 24 hours notice prior to your booking for a full refund.