- Set off on a stroll around the French Quarter, one of the oldest neighborhoods in New Orleans
- Follow a friendly, knowledgeable, and local guide along charming streets for an insightful look at Creole culture and centuries of history
- Wander through Jackson Square to make your way to the Moonwalk for stunning views of the Mississippi River
- Uncover the historical significance of the French Quarter as you hear fascinating stories of former residents
- Walking tour
- Visit a charming courtyard, a French Colonial house, and Voodoo shop
- Restroom and beverage breaks
New Orleans is hot and humid, even in February sometimes. You may want to bring water and wear a hat. Wear comfortable shoes. Also, it is a good idea to take along a rain poncho because you never know… Sidewalks are uneven, and cars don’t stop for pedestrians here in New Orleans. Watch your step.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below