Peddle as much or as little as you like as we get an intimate up-close look at New Orleans, visiting areas most people will never experience!
- Explore New Orleans on a custom-built and comfortable electric bike, journeying through its past and present
- Visit the French Quarter’s famous landmarks, uncovering the city’s true tale in the historical heart
- Discover the growth and divisions of the original Creole Faubourg Marigny with unique personalities
- Experience local culture dashing through City Park, the historic Esplanade Ave, and the incredible neighborhoods of Treme and Congo Square
- Bike, helmet, and bottled water
- 2.5-hour guided bike tour
- Photo stops
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Ponchos are provided in the rain.
- Must be 16 years or older to participate.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Full refund for cancellations made 48 hours prior to the tour. No refund for cancellations made within a 24 hour period. In the event a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, such as thunderstorms and lightning, you will be contacted as soon as possible.