Discover the “Crescent City” on a leisurely bike tour, exploring historic neighborhoods, cemeteries, and boulevards, to learn about New Orleans’ foundation and its distinctive culture!
- Cruise past the city park, an above-ground cemetery, and historic boulevards with unlimited photo opportunities
- Learn about the 1718 founding of New Orleans and its unique cultural evolution
- Ideal for explorers who seek a well rounded and handpicked blend of history, architecture, and culture
- Optional helmet
- Bottled water
- Knowledgeable guide
- Tours run rain or shine and ponchos are provided.
- In the event a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather (thunderstorms and lightning), you may reschedule or receive a full refund.
- All riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Cancellations within a 24 hour period will forego the refunded ticket price.