- Explore the Houmas House plantation, a classic mansion known as the “Sugar Palace” thanks to its Greek Revival architecture
- Stroll through colorful gardens and massive forests of centuries-old oaks before sampling a delicious mint julep
- Enjoy a private elegant seated luncheon, served exclusively for us in Madewood Plantation’s ballroom!
- Limited to 14 people, this small-group tour ensures a personalized experience.
- Visit Madewood Plantation with your own private tour guide
- Sit back and relax with a comfy van that takes you down the Old Mississippi River Road and into sugar cane country
- All-day guided Louisiana plantation tour
- Pick-up and drop-off at your New Orleans hotel
- Entrance fees to tour two plantations
- Gourmet 3-course luncheon with all taxes and gratuities included
This tour includes very little walking. It is wheelchair accessible if the wheelchair is completely collapsible and the person using it able to get on his/her own in and out of our van. There is not a lift.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
New Orleans Plantation & Airboat Half-Day Tour
Get the best of both worlds while exploring New Orleans antebellum history and discovering Louisiana wild fauna & flora. Embark on a 5.5-hour van tour to visit an authentic Louisiana plantation and experience a fast and fun small airboat ride through Cajun bayous and swamps.
Duration:  5hrs 30mins
New Orleans Airboat Grand Tour
Go back in time, discovering New Orleans' history on an an all-day van tour to visit two local plantations before gliding through the swamp on a fast and fun airboat ride. Cajun lunch included. Learn all about the culture of the area while touring iconic sites around New Orleans.
Whitney Plantation & St. Joseph Plantation Tour
Travel back in time to the Antebellum South on this fully narrated van tour, visiting two Louisiana Plantations. Explore Whitney Plantation and it's Museum of Slavery before taking a ride through sugar cane fields to St. Joseph Plantation—a working sugar cane plantation since 1877.
Cajun Country Airboat Tour
Enjoy a fast, fun ride through the swamp. A professional Tour Guide narrates as you ride through a remote Louisiana swamp in Cajun Country for a thrilling high-speed ride onboard a small airboat, comfortably gliding over marshes and deep into secluded bayous. Alternate between speedy bursts and gentle cruising with numerous stops to get fantastic photo opportunities of native Louisiana wildlife and more.