We're excited to help you complete your booking with Friends of the Cabildo.
New Orleans Vieux Carre Walking Tour
See the first New Orleans neighborhood and share in its rich culture and folklore on this two hour guided walking tour, where all proceeds support Louisiana museums.
What You Will Do
- Licensed city guides will dazzle you with stories of this Creole neighborhood on a two hour guided walking tour
- See historic landmarks and venture into the 1850 House for a true feel of mid-nineteenth century New Orleans
- Explore even more of NOLA history with five Louisiana State Museums at your fingertips
- Two hour guided walking tour
- Entry to the 1850 House Museum
Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes on this tour.
1850 St Ann St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Select Date & Time