- 526 Ratings
New Orleans Rum Distillery & Tasting Tour
Welcome to a rum-lover's paradise. Get a behind-the-scenes peek at the oldest rum distillation process in New Orleans—and sample high-quality spirits at America's premium rum distillery in an exclusive tasting experience.
What You Will Do
- Sample several premium rums with distinct flavor profiles—all made with locally sourced New Orleans sugar cane and aged in charred oak whiskey, bourbon and sherry casks
- Learn the chemistry and distilling process behind creating high-end rum from expert distillers in a historic, 150-year-old cotton warehouse
- Get insider access to an age-old rum distilling process crated during a time when nobody else in the continental United States was making rum
- 45-minute guided distillery tour
- Complimentary welcome cocktail
- Rum tasting
Rum and other merchandise is available for sale in the tasting room. The distillery is a 10- to 15-minute drive from the French Quarter; walking is not advised. Complimentary shuttle bus transportation is available from the French Market.
- 526 Ratings
Bob was a very informative and funny guide! Very engaging, I would definitely recommend to friends!
Our host was very knowledgeable and personable. The rum was excellent. Very educational.
Amazing tour! Would come again
Informative, lively guide, tasting experience, short and sweet.
The tour was very informative and historic, the personalities were enjoyable, the rum was excellent, and the samples/cocktails were a great touch!
Had so much fun! Learned a lot! I definitely recommend going!
Visited a couple years ago, brought my friends this year and they enjoyed it. The piece of history that the company holds is great i.e. katrina
Very fun and funny tour... Great rum !
Our tour guide Diana was super. She was personable and knowledgeable; we enjoyed hearing about the process and history of rum-making. Also, being able to taste and smell the product at different stages of production was something that we have never been able to do on other tours. And of course we really enjoyed the tastings! Thank you. The rum we bought will be enjoyed back here at home.
Great way to learn more about the city's history and about rum.
The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They were also very accommodating to our group and our little bit of rowdiness
Bob was an excellent tour guide and explained the history of the distillery thoroughly. I would suggest this tour to any friends going to NOLA. Great tasting as well, looking forward to the coconut rum.