New Orleans Garden District Walking Tour
Explore the ornate homes and cemeteries of the lushly beautiful Garden District of New Orleans, a neighborhood that has long been home to some of New Orleans' wealthiest families—who showcase their style with elaborate architecture.
What You Will Do
- Marvel at the grand homes and estates that the Garden District is famous for
- Learn about the wide range of architectural styles prevalent in the area
- See the lush, flowing gardens that gave the Garden District its name
- Visit the Lafayette Cemetery, a 19th-century resting place with above-ground tombs and crypts
- Check out homes where celebrities and historical figures have lived
- A walking tour of the Garden District
- A brief lesson about architecture
Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
Cancellations made prior to 24 hours before the tour will a receive full refund. Cancellations made by the tour operator due to weather conditions will also result in a full refund.