New Orleans Garden District Walking Tour
Take a leisurely stroll through the American Sector of New Orleans. Visit historic homes, celebrity homes, learn the rich history of the neighborhood and stop by an above ground cemetery.
What You Will Do
- Tour the Garden District's unique blend of architecture, celebrity homes, famous restaurants, and a city owned cemetery.
- Glimpse into the lifestyle of 19th-century America in a small group walking tour setting
- Learn about above ground burial customs and other culturally significant practices unique to New Orleans
- Nearly a two hour tour with a knowledgeable tour guide -Visit a historic, above ground cemetery
- See celebrity homes such as Sandra Bullock, Anne Rice, and John Goodman
Please bring comfortable walking shoes and arrive at the meeting place 15 minutes before departure time. It is highly recommended that you bring water, especially during summer hours.
Rescheduling is our primary policy, if unable to reschedule, a refund will be issued, you must call or email prior to start of tour to qualify for a refund.
- 8 Ratings