- 17 Ratings
New Orleans Electric Crescent & Creole Bike Tour
Feel the wind in your hair as you explore colorful New Orleans on an electric bike tour. Learn all about local history as you head to incredible sites and check out unique architecture.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a custom-built and comfortable electric bike that takes you through the past and present of New Orleans
- Ride through the French Quarter, the historical heart of the Crescent City, to visit famous landmarks that tell the true tale of the city
- Visit the original Creole Faubourg Marigny to see how the city grew and the reasons behind this neighborhood's divisions and unique personalities
- Experience local culture as you dash across City Park and down the historic Esplanade Ave to see the mansions of the Creole gentry
- Cruise through the incredible historic neighborhood of Treme, then pass by Armstrong Park on you way to Congo Square
- Bike, helmet and bottled water
- 2.5 hour guided bike tour
- Photo stops
Tours run rain or shine. Ponchos are provided in the rain. Must be 16 years or older to participate.
Full-refund for cancellations made 48 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellations made within a 24 hour period. In the event a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, such as thunderstorms and lightning, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
- 17 Ratings
Friendly, enjoyable and very accommodating!!!
Sarah is an energetic, knowledgeable, and fun tour guide. We learned and saw so much. Thank you!
Only my wife and I on the tour. Our tour guide Jonathon was very nice and showed us all over. Very attentative tonour request and gave a great tour
Jonathan was great. He took us on an extended tour on Christmas Eve, sacrificing his holiday so we could enjoy ours. We thought it was an above-and-beyond effort, and want Jonathan to know how much we appreciated it. His knowledge of New Orleans was extensive, and he had a good manner in communicating his knowledge to us. We saw parts of New Orleans that most tourists do not see, and the tour expanded our enjoyment of this beautiful city. Finally, the bicycles were wonderful. I was skeptical of electric-assist bicycles, thinking it would be a not very effective gimmick. I must say, though, that the experience was really something - to the extent that upon finishing the tour I immediately started researching electric bicycles so we can buy a pair.
We had a great time and loved seeing a different part of NOLA. And the electric bikes are so cool! Would highly recommend.
A great electric bike tour of the city! I love that we got out of the French Quarter and saw parts of the city I’d typically never go to.
Very bumpy riding on rough streets. No where to practice or familiarize your self with the bikes and one of our party fell . Ride itself long and scenic
Great way to see the city, Scott our tour director was very knowledgable and always concerned about our safety. The bikes were amazing...I really want one now
Just a blast riding their super comfortable bikes and zooming around New Orleans under electric power! We rode at a nice pace with just enough stops for a history lesson or two. We even had time for a "beignet" break! Our guide was knowledgeable, attentive to our safety and just made the whole tour fun.
The electric bike tour was the highlight of our stay in New Orleans. Our tour guide Scott was great and the bikes are so fantastic it made the tour so enjoyable without the work of peddling very hard. We highly recommend the electric bike guided tour.